Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Gotta get it together

So, how is everyone? it's been a while since I posted, huh? I've been busy with school and getting ready to go to Japan. ^-^ I'll be there for a month. I'm super excited! You can bet I'll bring back a buttload of figures.

It seems like my feelings about Madoka are old news now, so I'll just leave you with this neat image I found on 4chan's /a/.

The summer seems like it'll be a pretty slim season for magical girl anime. When it comes down to it, I'm pretty picky about my mahou shoujos. I need there to be a certain degree of character development evident. I need the premise of the show to be something I can care about. That's part of why I can't get into Suite Precure. I just can't care about the Melody of Sorrow. >.< I'm sorry, Precures!

I think for the time being I'm going to stick with trying to come up with more thorough essays, rather than doing blow-by-blow reviews of anime episodes.

Now that that's outta the way, I've found some cute images to share!





No comments:

Post a Comment